Surf and Turf in San Pedro
This Surf and Turf is a week long package between reef and jungle. Explore the best Belize has to offer by combining jungle adventures and Caribbean Sea beauty just a couple of hours away….
Surf and Turf package at Mystic River Resort includes:
- 3 nights in a beautiful river-view studio suite with private patio and fireplace
- Full breakfast, lunch and fabulous 3 course dinner daily
- All LAND Transfers as required
- 1 Full day of Adventure (choose from):
- • Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave (ATM) OR
- • Offering Cave and Sapodilla Waterfalls OR
- • Caracol Mayan Ruin & Mountain Pine Ridge
- 1 Half day and Adventure (choose from):
- • Canoe trip down the Macal River to San Ignacio (note: river permitting) OR
- • Explore the beautiful trails at Mystic River Resort on Horseback.
- Full use of Mystic River tubes and boogie boards, “Lilly Pool” at Jasmine Spa, hiking trails, etc.
- Morning basket of coffee or tea in room
- Free WIFI (bring your laptop!) in public areas
- IPoD docking stations in all the suites
(Full day adventures include transportation, guide, entrance fees and lunch)
(Please note any full day adventure can be replaced with a Tikal Day Trip at an additional cost)
Surf and Turf package at Portofino includes:
- Meet and Greet Service at the San Pedro Airport and roundtrip transfers to Resort Welcome Tropical Cocktail
- 3 Nights in one of our lovely Beach Cabanas (king bed) with clear and unobstructed Caribbean views
- Daily breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner
- • Half Day Snorkeling to Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley – Spend a half-day exploring the walled channel of Hol Chan Marine Reserve. Here you will swim among corals, caves, and fish that abound in this pristine underwater location. On your second stop, experience the thrill of snorkeling with docile nurse sharks and southern stingrays at Ambergris Caye’s very own version of Cayman Island’s Stingray City.
- • Mexico Rocks Snorkel – One of the most popular snorkel spots on Ambergris Caye, consisting of a cluster of coral heads. Truck size colonies of boulder coral 10 – 12 feet high nearly reach the surface and provide refuge to a wide variety of marine life. From flame scallops, anemones, sponges, tube worms, shrimp to moray eels, butterfly fish and wrasses inhabit this area.
- Free use of all resort water sports equipment. Free use of resort internet computers and/or wireless internet in every room
Please contact us for all prices or single rate.