Belize Destination Wedding
For your Belize Destination Wedding we will arrange everything, from the Justice of the Peace or Minister, to the licensing, to the flowers fresh from our tropical gardens, to the gourmet reception and champagne toast! Whether a private and intimate wedding of just you and the love of your life, to groups of up to 40 guests, we will offer personalized and professional service so that your Belize Destination Wedding will be amazing and beyond words.
Follow this extraordinary event with a week of honeymoon bliss in one of our jungle casitas where we will pamper and spoil you as you embark on the first days of your married life together. It would be a pleasure for us to have you come and stay at Mystic River Resort for your very special Belize destination wedding and Belize honeymoon. Romance, mystery, beauty, and tropical splendor await you on your wedding day! Begin your journey of love and life together at Mystic River Resort.
Please contact us to receive a special Belize destination wedding consultation for your fabulous exotic and spiritual wedding of a lifetime.
Some of the highlights of our Belizean paradise wedding:
- A special Wedding Ceremony at a Mayan Temple or Jungle Waterfall (please note the waterfall location is an additional cost)
- A Tropical Butterfly Release (optional/additional cost)
- Private wedding night dinner at our Lilly Pool Garden with private server and champagne (optional/additional cost)
Have your dream jungle, temple, or waterfall wedding with none of the stress of planning. Mystic River Resort will take care of all your wedding needs so that your tropical jungle wedding is perfect.
Belize all inclusive wedding package for just US$2,500.00. This dream wedding is for the preparations (see list below) and ceremony only. It does not include accommodation, meals, or transfers. For more information regarding our accommodations, tours, and meals please see our Honeymoon Package
Belize All inclusive Wedding packages include:
- Personal Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Ceremony conducted by Minister or Justice of the Peace
- Marriage License including all filing, handling, courier and government fees
- Mayan Temple or Mystic River Garden wedding location (Waterfall is additional fee)
- Tropical Flower Arch and Bridal Aisle (not available at Mayan Temple)
- Fresh Tropical Bridal Bouquet and Groom’s Boutonniere
- Wedding Cake decorated with Fresh Tropical Flowers
- Champagne to celebrate your wedding toast
- Professional Photographer including photos and DVD
- Two Witnesses
Reyna and Jose’s Wedding
From the moment we met Reyna and Jose, we just fell in love with them! They were our very first wedding here at Mystic River Resort and they were such a friendly, easy going couple that it was just a pleasure and an honor to organize their very special Belize Destination Wedding — and we cannot begin to describe just how perfect it was! We have had more Belize Destination Weddings since then, everyone of them the perfect balance of romance, lush tropical surroundings and jungle luxury!