2012 was the end of the Maya Calendar, but it was also the year we started our own tour company, BushDog Adventures!
With BushDog Adventures, we wanted to raise the bar and continue to expand on all the fabulous tours we currently offer and add some even more fantastic ones! Our team of expert guides, Ben, Eber, Abias, Abi, and Tom will be ready and willing to go the extra mile to make your stay with us even more amazing!
- Ben has been operating as a tour guide for 25 years. His background includes numerous work sessions with National Geographic Explorer, History Channel and Programs for Belize. He is a Field Naturalist who specializes in ATM Cave, Birding, Ruins and Archeology. He is also a Law Enforcement Ranger!
- Eber has been a tour guide for over 15 years, specializing in Caving, Kayaking, Horseback Riding and Birding.
- Abi has been a tour guide for over 10 years and his specialties are Mayan Ruins, Birding and Nature Walks.
- Abias, our newest tour guide’s specialty is currently Mayan Temples.
- Tom has been in the tourist business starting back in the mid-80s when he was involved in a major resort in San Pedro. He also operated as a tour guide in the 90s, captaining a 52 foot sports fishing boat, then in early 2000 did tour guiding in the Cayo District.
Being able to offer our guests complete packages, including all transfers, room, meals and tours, will allow us to make sure that our guests’ needs and wants are completely fulfilled and that nothing goes amiss during their vacation! We will also be able to offer better prices and more choices! We stand prepared to offer whatever is needed to make sure that everyone goes home with only one desire….coming back to Mystic River Resort and experience it all over again!
What you see, is a wide range of pre-packaged jungle adventures and culture rich experiences offering great savings and as always we are thrilled to be able to custom fit any package according to your exact needs.
We encourage you to pass this to all your friends and relatives so they too can experience what makes Mystic River Resort a one of a kind place in the Jungle of Belize.
Come with a sense of Wonder,
Leave with a sense of Awe!