BELIZE DESTINATION WEDDING
Your perfect day requires a perfect setting!
Mystic River Resort will recreate a jungle wonderland for you and your guests on your special day. Whether you choose to say, “I Do”, in a beautiful and lush jungle setting adorned by flowers, next to a cascading waterfall or atop an ancient Maya Ruin, we will provide a breathtakingly magnificent Belize wedding for you.
Wedding Package Inclusion Options:
- Wedding officiant
- Legal arrangements
- Wedding venue & décor
- Reception catering & décor
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom boutonniere
- Photography and video
- Musical entertainment
- Wedding cake
- Tropical Butterfly Release
- Destination Dining for couple reception
- The Ultimate Spa Package
- Honeymoon Package
- Bride and Groom must be in the country at least three (3) days prior to wedding to file the petition of the license.
- Express Fee charged for Special Licensing for those who can only arrive within 2 days or less of the wedding.
- Completed forms along with certified copies of applicants’ birth certificate and passport, must be presented to General Registry or Solicitor General.
- Identification Documents – All documents required must be original documents but certified copies with lifted seal of the original documents are acceptable.
- Citizenship – No residency requirement
- Marital status – Original or certified copy with lifted seal of divorce or death certificates must be presented if divorced or widowed.
- Witnesses – Two (2) witnesses, can include our hotel staff, but must be at least 18 years
Mystic River Resort can process the application form on any given business day (Monday to Friday). If approved, your license will be ready within 2 working days and the wedding can be scheduled thereafter. A fee for this service is charged.
Please Contact Us with your details to receive a special Belize destination wedding consultation for your fabulous exotic and spiritual wedding of a lifetime.